Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Grass Roots

I believe that Government by the People is best accomplished at the Grass Roots level.
So often we view this concept from the bottom up.
I see it from the top down. Government is given it's powers by the People, not the other way around.
As a candidate for The Utah House of Representatives District 52, I recognize that the People are my reason for serving. I look forward to serving you and your interests in whatever capacity I find myself and encourage your participation in the process.

This page is dedicated to you and your issues. There is only one rule.

1. Please contribute your thoughts and suggestions in a respectful manner.


Let's start with two of the issues that have been raised by the  Delegates of District 52...


How do you feel about Governments Role in the Education of our Children?


What level of Government should provide essential services and what do you consider essential?

No comments:

Post a Comment